We stand by the truth and integrity of our products and services. We respect and welcome in partnership anyone, regardless of age, race, sexual identity, creed, religion, or lack of religion. Chef Molly Culinary Artistry has fostered a culture of love and passion for food and services whether it is in our kitchen, office or on site at an event. Chef Molly leads her staff with a calm sense of urgency; there is never yelling in the kitchen and there is an air of serenity and respect within the entire organization. We believe that everyone on our team has their own unique area of expertise that lends to the greater good. We are dedicated to limiting our footprint our planet.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Full service and event production
Professional Associations & Certifications
- 2010 President of ISES-OCC (International Special Event Society, Orange County)
- Founding Member and Member of the Education Committee for WIPA (Wedding Industry Professionals Assoc
- Member of ICA (International Caterers Association)
- Approved vendor on California Green Pages
- Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, Riverside County
- American Express, Cash Only, MasterCard, VISA
|City||Laguna Hills , CA|
|Address||23552 Commerce Center Drive, Suite S|
|Phone Number||(949) 206-9288|
From the very beginning, Bonnie has been an important part of the Chef Molly Culinary Artistry family. Not only is she the Director of Catering and Vice President of Chef Molly Culinary Artistry. She is the Chef's mother. Bonnie began her professional career as a military and aerospace Quality Engineer. With her strong background in management and quality assurance, Bonnie was a natural fit for managing the sales and marketing program at Chef Molly Culinary Artistry. Bonnie is an accomplished photographer and computer graphic designer.